Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sex and The City 2


I went to see Sex and the City 2 yesterday. I enjoyed it. I know that it is not getting great reviews, but we did not fall in love the series of movies based on the storyline. No! We feel in love with the friendship, SHOES, jewlery, Fashion and did I mention SHOES.

So the movie did not fail us. An as an interior designer, I was so glad Carrie mentions that for the last two years her passion had been furnishing their very chic apartment. The fashion of our home is just as important as the Jimmy Choo shoes you have on your feet...lol.

The photos are the some of the designers that were used in the movie. Halston, flowing gowns, Rodrigo Otazu, wonderful jewelry, Robert Danes and Hats by Albertus Swanepoel. The hotel used in the movie is located in Morocco. More of this later.

I would love to hear what you the reader would like to blog about.






No comments:

Post a Comment