Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Now It's Time to DeTox Our Mind

Over the past  few weeks, I have written about decluttering your home or work environment.  I have taken my own suggestions and spent this past weekend go through a storage area and my office.  I am continuing to clean out my office.  As an interior designer I have a world of paper, catalogs, magazines and fabrics that arrive daily to my office.  It honestly is overwhelming some days.  This influx of information was my inspiration for the blogs.

I truly believe that a person needs down time, which I have talked about,   What about detoxing our minds?  Our brain is always on, filling with new knowledge, giving out information and taking in unimportant noise.  All of these mental distractions leaves you overworked, overloaded, stressed and negative thinking.

So how do we detox our mind and revitalized our mental wellbeing?

I am sure that there are over 100 suggestions for this.  But these are some suggestions that I will be discussing in the next few days:
  1. Take time to reflect
  2. Tell worry goodbye
  3. Get a clear vision of what you want
  4. Make a plan
  5. Set that plan into motion

No comments:

Post a Comment